Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Another new album

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally!!! I have finished putting together this album with the pictures I took last September/October when Lisa's Kristy was visiting! We went to the State Fair and also took two road trips to Arizona, so it is a pretty long album. The girls and I hope you enjoy it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 18, 2006 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

  2. #2
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Wow! Cool album, lots of beautiful scenery and cute dollie pics! BTW, I hope they didn't get any tummy aches from all that food they were eating! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jeannette, what beautiful scenery! Of course you're known for albums of beautiful scenery. I've seen some of your other ones and I just love the Valentine surprise you got! Wonderful job! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    I haven't looked at all of it yet, but I like it so far! I may finish it later.
    I just love new albums!

  5. #5
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    What a cute album! I love the AGT 4.... I love that doll everytime I see it!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome Album! I especially liked the pics with the food. Those girls sure do eat a lot considering their size. LOL

  7. #7
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a beautiful, informative album. The scenery is breathtaking. I have never driven through Arizona or Utah and it makes me want to take a western road trip!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for all your kind words! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] It was a fun album to do. I'm not a real fan of the harsh desert environment that we took those few pictures in, so those were my least favorite pictures to take; and yes, we really did hear a rattlesnake in those rocks!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's such a cute album! All the dolls were so pretty and the album was so well done. Good job! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!!! Awesome album! It is so cool to see places that are different from the places I see everyday here in Maine . . . gee, it makes me want to take my girls on a road trip!! Awesome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •